Welcome to Planula
If you are looking for accommodation in Byron Bay for your next holiday or short escape, come and enjoy the beautiful holiday accommodation at PLANULA, a tranquil tropical oasis set on over 50 acres just over 3 km from the town centre.
Your hosts, Tim and Wandy, will make you feel at home at this modern Bed & Breakfast style retreat.
Unwind on the extensive decks around the house overlooking the frog pond and enjoy the lush gardens. How about listening to the birds and frogs over a BBQ at night?
Inside you can enjoy our large collection of music and games or simply relax with a good book in the spacious guest lounge under cathedral ceilings. Or make use of our free wifi (wireless broadband internet access), very fast, always on and in every room.
- Diving or snorkeling at Julian Rocks Marine Park.
- Eating out at any one of the numerous restaurants and cafes.
- Relaxing with a massage or yoga session.
- Going sky diving, hang gliding, ballooning, microlight flying.
- Horse riding, mountain biking.
- Humpback Whale Watching from land and boat between May and October.
- Kayaking with dolphins.
- Climbing Mt. Warning and enjoying the stunning views of our beautiful Hinterland and surrounds.
- Events and workshops at Temple Byron next door.
Tim and Wandy are both SCUBA diving and marine enthusiasts and are happy to help you experience the fantastic diving in Byron Bay.
Beautiful winter in Byron Bay – retreat to PLANULA!
Looking for peaceful and relaxing accommodation away from the ‘madness’ of downtown Byron Bay – but within a couple of minutes drive – you have come to the right place. Winter and spring in Byron Bay is beautiful. Everything is lush and green, the humpback whales are passing by. Finding great accommodation in Byron Bay at any time can be a challenge. If you are looking for a peaceful and quiet place to stay, with Planula B&B retreat you found the right place!
The Splendour in the Grass and the Byron Bay Writers Festival are coming up. We are fully booked for Splendour but ONE room remains for the writers festival weekend.
Planning your Byron Bay accommodation for the Summer 2014/2015 and beyond? Think ahead and book your stay for the coming months.